One of the best features of an Etsy shop is that it can be integrated with a Facebook page for easier shop promotion. Given the immense popularity of Facebook among Internet users today, using a Facebook page for promoting your shop can definitely translate to added exposure for your products.
Signing up for a Facebook page for your Etsy shop is easy. The tricky parts involve maintaining the Facebook page and ensuring that it complements your Etsy shop and that it brings in more potential customers. However, flooding your Wall with advertisements for your products won't make your shop's Facebook page effective; in fact, doing so may just push your customers to prevent your posts from popping up on their News Feeds.
To make sure that your Facebook page is actually engaging, try out these ideas for Wall posts.
1. Ask for your followers' feedback. There's no better place to get customer feedback than your shop's Facebook page. Stuck deciding between two or more designs for an item? Wondering how you can improve your shop's services? Maximize your use of Facebook polls and ask your followers for their opinion.
2. Post about topics that may be of interest to your followers. Usually these topics are related to the items you're selling. For instance, if you're selling organic handmade soap, you may use your shop's Facebook page to share articles on the health advantages of using organic soap and the soap's positive effects on the skin. Posting content that's useful to your followers will keep them coming back to your shop's Facebook page.
3. Once in a while, share a picture or a post that's unrelated to your shop. Post a picture of yourself or something amusing or extraordinary in your surroundings. This will add a personal, engaging touch to your shop's Facebook page, while helping you bond with your followers.
4. Of course, it's perfectly okay to post photos and content about your shop as well. You can simply post photos of your creative process, or one or two photos of a work in progress. This will help keep your followers interested in
5. Acknowledge your followers. Make them special mentions in your posts and reply to all comments you receive.Categories: Selling on Etsy
Tags: Etsy, Etsy shop, selling on Etsy